The online store ORANGE AMOUR is operated by SASU MAGDALENAE, located at 150 rue Legendre, 75017, Paris, France.
ORANGE AMOUR care about the protection of personal data and want to inform you about how we collect, use and disclose personal data. This Personal Data Charter includes the Cookies Policy. This Personal Data Charter does not apply to the collection, use or disclosure of information by a third party, on other websites or offline. We reserve the right to modify this Personal Data Charter by posting a new Personal Data Charter on the Site, which will come into force when the revised Personal Data Charter is posted on the Site. However, any significant modification of our Personal Data Charter potentially reducing the protection of personal data will only come into force upon receipt of your explicit consent (opt-in).
✔︎ PERSONAL DATA
The notion of personal data refers to information directly or indirectly identifying an individual, which we collect when you use our sites (your surname, first name, postal address, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, email address, etc.). -email, your date of birth, information about your interests and preferences, as well as information about your purchases and subscriptions.
When registering on ORANGE AMOUR, you will need to provide your last name, first name, email and mailing address (including billing and shipping addresses), phone number. Finally, in order to be able to place orders and allow us to process your payments, you will need to provide your credit and debit card information, this information is not managed by ORANGE AMOUR but by Stripe and PayPal, means of payment used on our site. These organizations are responsible for managing banking data. This information is mandatory and essential to be able to make purchases and subscriptions on our site.
You can also choose to provide information about your interests and preferences, which is optional, such as the color of the jewels, the stones, the size and the categories of the products.
✔︎ HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ORANGE AMOUR primarily uses personal data to manage the customer service and marketing relationship with you pursuant to and/or in connection with our contractual relationship. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• respond to your requests, for example to answer a question about our products, locate a store, validate an order or provide you with customer service.
• send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms and policies and/or other administrative information.
• inform you about products, programs, services and promotions that may be of interest to you (if you have authorized us to do so).
• to allow you to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules that may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your data. In this case, the rules are explicitly specified and to participate you must accept the terms
• personalize the content of our Site and to offer you offers adapted to your desires and needs
• facilitate the management of the services we offer: development of new products, optimization of our web interface, the relevance of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
• monitor compliance with our Terms and Conditions.
✔︎ HOW PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY THIRD PARTIES
We may share PD with third parties for the following purposes:
• to third party service providers for ORANGE AMOUR regarding site hosting, data analysis, IT services, e-mail delivery services, conducting research, social media applications and dissemination, payment and credit card processing credit, order fulfillment or other similar services.
• with your consent, to third party partners to enable them to contact you regarding products, services, information and promotions which they believe may be of interest to you, if only you have given your consent
• identify yourself to anyone to whom you send messages via the site and your personal account or via our after-sales service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• to third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions, if you participate and agree to the relevant terms
• only as permitted (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from government and public authorities, including government and public authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or your safety or property or that of others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• to initiate an out-of-court dispute resolution (ADR) procedure accessible via the ODR Platform. If we choose to participate in such an ADR procedure, we may disclose personal data to the European Commission, as operator of the ODR Platform, and to each ODR service provider appointed to handle the dispute.
Where your consent is required, we will notify you in advance of our intention to transfer your personal data to third parties in other circumstances. In this case, you will have the possibility to accept or refuse the transfer.
✔︎ DATA CONTROLLER
When using our site, ORANGEAMOUR.FR is the Data Controller of your personal data, with the exception of bank data, processed and hosted by our service providers Stripe, PayPal, Apple and Amazon.
✔︎ OTHER INFORMATION
✔︎ THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Personal Data Charter does not cover the management of personal data from third-party sites and partners. We cannot be held responsible for the management of third-party sites (protection of personal data, information provided).
If you pay with a payment card issued by a bank located in a country outside the European Union, your payment details may also be sent to this country in order to be able to process this payment. By providing your payment card information, you expressly agree that your payment details may be sent to this country outside the EU.
✔︎ CHOICE AND ACCESS
You can at any time refuse to receive commercial prospecting messages from ORANGE AMOUR, in particular by using the unsubscribe link included in each message you receive, and/or refuse the sharing of your personal data by ORANGE AMOUR with third parties for commercial prospecting purposes.
You will need to contact us for this by email or by post. In your request, please clearly indicate what information you wish to access, view, modify and whether you wish your personal data to be deleted from our database.
Regarding cookies, browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to configure your browser to be informed when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable all cookies.
You can disable or remove similar features, such as flash cookies used by browser add-ons, by changing the browser add-on settings or via the browser add-on manufacturer's website.
However, cookies allow you to take advantage of certain essential features of our website; we therefore recommend that you leave the cookie functions activated. Otherwise, some functions will be disabled when shopping on our site.
✔︎ SHELF LIFE
We will keep your data for the time necessary for the purposes mentioned in this Personal Data Charter, unless a longer retention period is required by law. Otherwise, after two years of inactivity (opening of our NL), we delete your personal data.
Thank you for your support and your trust in us.